Sciatica Nerve Pain Treatment Peoria AZ
Effective Options for Sciatica Nerve Pain Treatment in Peoria, AZ
Have You Noticed the Signs and Symptoms of Sciatica?
Schedule an Appointment for Sciatica Treatment Today
If you are seeking high quality, effective treatment options for sciatica in Peoria, AZ and the surrounding areas of Sun City, Glendale and Surprise, then Cactus Medical Center offers comprehensive treatment options that reduce pain fast. Schedule your appointment by calling (623) 376-8225.
Sciatica Q & A
What is sciatica?
What causes sciatica?
Sciatica usually affects only one side of your body. This type of pain typically occurs if you’re suffering from a herniated disk or a bone spur that presses on your sciatic nerve. Other common lower back conditions that cause sciatica symptoms include:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
What are the symptoms of sciatica?
Sciatic pain can vary in frequency and severity, but its symptoms depend on the location of the pinched nerve. The following symptoms are typical of sciatica pain:
- Constant pain in one side of your buttock or leg
- Pain that worsens while sitting
- Leg pain that feels like burning, tingling, or searing
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving your leg, foot, and sometimes even toes
- A sharp pain that makes standing up or walking difficult
- Pain that radiates down your leg and possibly into the foot and toes